Wake up at 7 AM – Check.
Bikram Yoga at 8:15 AM – Check.
Sweat buckets – Check.
Head home and drink yummy berry Vi-Shake and LOTS of water – Check.
Clean and tidy-up the house – Check.
Make lunch (grilled cheese and avocado sandwiches) for family – Check.
Cut up fruit and veggies for party – Check.
Change outfit 4 times for Stella & Dot Trunk show – Check.
Have an awesome afternoon of girlfriends, little princesses, and pretty, sparkly things – Check.
Clean up after said afternoon – Check.
Make dinner for family – Check.
Eat dinner – Check.
Take dog for a walk – Check.
Wash said dog’s gunky ears – Ewwww and Check.
Wash hands thoroughly – Check.
Nurse the girl and give cuddles to the boy – Check.
Write Summer Blog Challenge post – Check.
Have long, hot shower and get to bed…….Soon.
P.S. Drool over this awesome necklace that I am SO getting just once more – Check.
Summer Blog Challenge posts for August 28, 2011
- Peter shows off some more painting skills: Crazy Wookie Cookies
- Shaun gives thanks: Expedition of Truths
- Earl enjoys a stop in Jasper: My Name is Earl (J. Woods)
- Zita has the answers: Ignite Strategic Solutions
- Brad on his reading habits: Kick Me Out Soon
- Natasha’s busy day: Natural Urban Mamas
- Kim finds an absolutely meaningful way to unwind after a long day: Nature Baby Bloggings
- Cliff finds joy in his daily work: Peer Pressure Works
- Tammy and clutter: Tam I Am
- Vlad : Analog Coast
- Chad wrote a long and well-written blog post which was insightful and funny: The Daily Grind
- Liam turns coffee into fiction (awesome super power!): In The Now